Hello from Vienna

Hello,
I just want to introduce myself. I´m Matthias from Vienna, have been into handguns for decades and obviously am sort of a CZ fanboy. Recently I stumbled over a ZKK 601 in .308 for a nice price. She´s got the straight set trigger and unfortunately some of the stupid former owners removed the rear flip up peep sight. Searching the net I found this website, that amazed me with it´s wealth of knowledge and the friendly way members communicate with each others.
I confess I´m not a hunter nor will I be one anytime soon.
Best regards,
Matthias

Hello El Capitan,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Matthias, you are in the right place!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,320
Members
169,524
Latest member
hunverealo1973
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top