Hello from Pennsylvania

Well since your that close we should get together sometime.

Doug do you belong to any of the local sportsmen's clubs?

Welcome to AH from a neighbor to the west... Ohio

Welcome aboard Doug P. Please tell us a little more about you as a hunter. For instance What have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload? What African animals do you want to hunt?

Welcome to AH! Feel free to contact me if I can provide any advice.

Welcome. You will have a good time on this forum. Lots of helpful info and reviews.

Just joined and am planning on hunting Africa in a few years .
Glad to be a part of this community.

Hello Doug P,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.

Basically I've only hunted whitetail and turkey. I have a 7mm Rem Mag a 375 Ruger a 12 gauge and a 20 gauge. I want to go to Africa PG first trip Kudu Gems and a Warthog on list first. But my main goal is to be able to go a 2and time and fulfill my dream of either a Buff or Leopard. Just a blue collar guy saving $ for my hunting dream.
Welcome aboard Doug P. Please tell us a little more about you as a hunter. For instance What have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload? What African animals do you want to hunt?

Welcome to AH @Doug P! Glad you joined in.

Welcome Doug! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa. Have fun planning!

Welcome to the family and the forum Doug! Nice to have you as part of the forum. Enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg