Hello from Pennsylvania

Well since your that close we should get together sometime.
 
Doug do you belong to any of the local sportsmen's clubs?
 
Welcome to AH from a neighbor to the west... Ohio
 
Welcome aboard Doug P. Please tell us a little more about you as a hunter. For instance What have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload? What African animals do you want to hunt?
 
Welcome to AH! Feel free to contact me if I can provide any advice.
 
Welcome. You will have a good time on this forum. Lots of helpful info and reviews.
 
Just joined and am planning on hunting Africa in a few years .
Glad to be a part of this community.

Hello Doug P,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Basically I've only hunted whitetail and turkey. I have a 7mm Rem Mag a 375 Ruger a 12 gauge and a 20 gauge. I want to go to Africa PG first trip Kudu Gems and a Warthog on list first. But my main goal is to be able to go a 2and time and fulfill my dream of either a Buff or Leopard. Just a blue collar guy saving $ for my hunting dream.
Welcome aboard Doug P. Please tell us a little more about you as a hunter. For instance What have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload? What African animals do you want to hunt?
 
Welcome to AH @Doug P! Glad you joined in.
 
Welcome Doug! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa. Have fun planning!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Doug! Nice to have you as part of the forum. Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,570,989
Members
169,089
Latest member
gelzagrudipovecanje
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top