Hello from Ohio

Bruinmaster

AH senior member
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
84
Reaction score
68
Media
37
Hunting reports
Africa
5
Member of
SCI,NRA,RMEF
Hunted
United States, Canada, South Africa x4
Hello everyone,

I am new to posting on the forum but have read many of your posts and I am learning as much as I can from everyone here, as I will be planning my first safari very soon. Thanks to everyone who posts there experiences and information. It has been such a great help to me in gaining knowledge of hunting in Africa, safaris, worldwide travel etc.

Thanks again to everyone!
 
Bruinmaster, welcome aboard.

nd
 
From Northeast Ohio, South of Cleveland North of Canton Near Kent State University.
 
Welcome to AH Bruinmaster! Glad to hear that the site has been a great resource. Your questions are welcome.
 
Bruinmaster

I'm originally from Ohio myself. Southern Ohio near Portsmouth. I don't get back there very often but the family and farm are still there. Good to hear from a fellow Buckeye!

Welcome
 
Bruinmaster,

Welcome to the world of AH ,have a great debut safari !!

Happy Hunting.

Monish
 
Bruinmaster ~ welcome to AH! Enjoy the planning of your safari and feel free to ask questions!
 
Welcome. Where are you planning to hunt and what species? For additional information on species, habitats, countries etc. check out my website.
 
Bruinmaster,

Welcome to AH. The one stop shop.

The days will slide by fast. Your first hunt will be over and you'll be looking forward to a return trip. Where will you be hunting?
 
Welcome Bruinmaster, looking forward to read your inputs and hunting report.
 
I will be hunting for plains game etc. Nothing written in stone at this time. I won a charity auction with Terblanche Safaris in KwaZulu Natal for 2011 for 5 days and 4 animals. I will add a few more days and animals etc. I am trying right now to get more information on the outfitter Dirk Terblanche and his operation and more on the area activities, This website has been so helpful to me and I appreciate all of the input from everyone. Thanks to all for your input.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,139
Members
169,905
Latest member
Vaughn9005
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top