Hello from Munic (Germany)

Foxi

AH legend
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
2,635
Reaction score
6,419
Location
Austria
Media
199
Articles
9
Hunting reports
Africa
7
Europe
1
Hello together,

greetings from Munic .
I'm enthusiastic hunter and fisherman.

An African greehorn.
I've been only 1x in Africa(Namibia), but in autmn, I'm in Zambia-buffalo hunting.

At the moment is Rehbrunft (roebuckheat ?) in our woods.when Im aiming one,I imagine its my buffalo.
So big is my antcipation.:)

Foxi
 
Welcome Foxi

I have visited Munic once several years back. Nice place. Ask lots of questions, the AH members are more than willing to help.
 
Welcome to the forum, Foxi !
 
Welcome to AH Foxi!
 
Waidmannsheil, Foxi!

Greetings from the "Pott" :-)

Sabine
 
Welcome to AH.
Good luck with your Roebuck hunting and in Zambia.
Post some pictures and your story.
 
Welcome to AH Foxi.
 
Welcome to AH, Foxi!
 
welcome to AH, where are you hunting and who with in zambia?
thank you fellows for your friendly wishes.
It is a good feeling to talk with hunter all over the world ,like talking with my neighborhood-only better :-)
@spike
im going to the luangwa valleywith nyampala safaris.
I heard a good adress.
Bye
Foxi
a.m.e. (apologise my english)
 
Welcome to AH Foxi! I have lived in Heilbronn, Wiesbaden, Frankfurt and Kitzigin and have been to Munich several times love Germany good food and Great Beer again Welcome aboard.
 
Welkome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,326
Messages
1,572,982
Members
169,676
Latest member
Jeffreymorrise
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top