Hello from Massachusetts U.S.A.

Mewatchu

Reaction score
I just turned 64.....I stumbled onto this site really by accident while looking to rant about a fake TV "reality" show.
Anyhow, I'm glad I did. I own a collection of handguns and rifles I inherited from my Father in law upon his passing and at some point (when I get more time) I'll have plenty to ask about each of them. One for sure is a Mossberg? Widow maker 12 gauge from like 1907 I believe. Anyhow, anxious to meet you all!

Welcome to AH Mewatchu!

Mewatchu, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to seeing some photos of some of your inherited arms.
Was your father-n-law a hunter? If so, where and what did he like to hunt?
Are you a hunter?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Mewatchu. If you are really interested in firearms and hunting, this is the best site going. Knowledge and Courtesy abound.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!

Let’s Go Murphys! Let’s Go Red Sox! For Boston, For Boston we sing our proud refrain!
Welcome aboard, lots of gun nuts reguLr guys and fun stories around here!

Welcome aboard!

Hello Mewatchu,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Giday Mewatchu and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH !

Welcome! And caution in advance - this site can induce you to expand the gun collection...

Welcome to AH Mewatchu!

Glad you stumbled on in.
Welcome to AH.

welcome welcome welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross