Hello from Illinois

jeffb1051

Reaction score
Just wanted to take the time and say hello. I am new to this site, and new to the world of Africa hunting. It has been a dream of mine since reading books in grade school to hunt Africa, and in a little over a year from now I will be making that dream come true. I look forward to reading as much information as I can take in, and will be willing take any offer of advice along the way!

Welcome to AH jeffb1051! A great way to start your journey to Africa!

Welcome to AH, Jeff!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

What's the plan for a year from now?

Welcome to AH! I'd also like to hear about the details of your upcoming trip.

Welcome to AH jeffb1051! You've got a lot to look forward to. I'm looking forward to your report. Enjoy the sight.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. As I said above , it has always been a dream of mine to go, but going to Africa was not a hunt I figured I would get the opportunity to do this soon in life.
I purchased a hunt at a fund raising banquet, and will be hunting the Limpopo Province for several species. I think this will be a good "starter" hunt, with the goal of a dangerous game hunt in the future.

Hi Jeff

Welcome to AH.

We have many members who may be able to offer some assistance in your planning process.

WE also have some mighty fine PH's that hang out here that may be able to provide you a great safari offering.

ask questions and we will all try to assist you as best we can.

Welcome to AH, Jeff !

Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)

Welcome Jeff, you will enjoy the hunt in Limpopo! Great area and abundance of wildlife. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg