Hello from Georgia

Welcome to AH dgr416! You may find yourself in Africa sooner than you thought by just hanging here.

Welcome to the group! Been reading “The Other Side Of A Western Legend” about Elmer Keith by Gene Brown this week but enjoy Mr. Keith’s books a good deal-

Welcome!! I’ve always thought of Alaska as being my dream place to live...maybe when I retire that will be my new home. Anyways...there are lots of great folks and knowledge to be found here. I love it here.

Giday dgr416 and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH! Hope you enjoy the forum. Let us know if we can help you in any way.

Welcome! I live in Alpharetta and have a small farm in LaGrange GA

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to the forum, great and knowledgeable group here. Where in GA are you? I live in Warner Robins.

dgr416, welcome to the forum! Never go to Africa because you can’t just go once! Alaska is a bit the same, but cold! Ha ha!

Welcome to AH, you've found the best hunting site on the web.

I am from Georgia and lived in Alaska 12 years and hope to return there .I love shooting 416s and my 405 win .I am a huge Elmer Keith fan and have an awesome African book collection .I had to choose between Alaska or Africa but hope to go to Africa some day .
Hello dgr416,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg