Hello from England

ironmatt

Reaction score
Hi all!

my names Matt and I'm from Derbyshire in England. I'm 26 and have been involved in shooting and country pursuits since I could walk! Be it ratting at the local farms, beating on local game shoots or out vermin shooting with my grandad when he was a gamekeeper, I have always been obsessed. I have been shooting with centrefires since the age of 12 and first started deer stalking at the age of 15. I have been lucky enough to shoot all over England and Scotland and have taken some fine animals, and hopefully many more to come.

It has always been one of my ambitions to go to Africa shooting plains game and hopefully one day, danger game. I am also lucky in that I have a very supportive girlfriend who loves accompanying me when out shooting foxes or deer stalking and would love to join me over there.

So basically, I am here to make some friends, meet some contacts and hopefully find out lots of useful info to help me on my travels :).

Thanks for reading,

Matt

Welcome to the forum Matt, you are in the right place...!

Welcome to AH, This place is full of enablers!

Just one more obsessed hunter joining the crowd.

Welcome to AH.

welcome!

Welcome Matt and enjoy the ride.

Hi Matt, welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Matt!

Hello Matt, welcome from a fellow Englishman, this is a good site and look forward to some future hunt reports, any photos of your deer?

gday mat welcome to AH. enjoy the site

Welcome to AH, here are allot of like minded people here to feed your hunting obsession

Welcome to the site Matt! Hope you enjoy reading the various threads!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross