Hello from eastern Kentucky

Jbg

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I have read many articles from this sight, but just recently joined. I had the privilege of hunting south Africa a couple of years ago. Of course hardly a day goes by that I don't dream of returning. I am an avid reloader and I am particularly fond of my 35 whelen.

Welcome aboard!

Hello and welcome

Giday and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Jbg!

Jbg, welcome to AH! I’ve always wanted a 35 Whelen ever since, as a kid, reading Townsend Whelen’s articles about it and his survival articles.
Looking forward to your participation!
If you’re so inclined, a short write up and pictures of your hunt would be enjoyable.

Reactions: Jbg
Welcome to the man from the Bluegrass State.
We’d love to hear about your RSA hunt.

Welcome to the posting side.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Jbg. I share your love of the 35 Whelen. Mine has been to Africa twice. Do you reload your ammo? If so, how about sharing your recipe? I'm getting 2730 FPS pushing a 225 Gr. Barnes TSX. FYI writing up a story about your previous African hunt along with photos would be a good thing.

Welcome to AH !

Glad to have ya. Welcome

Welcome to AH! I spend alot of time in Georgetown/Lexington area

Welcome to AH, the 35 Whelen will get it done!

Reactions: Jbg
Welcome to this great forum Jbg! Enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.