Hello from Denmark

My son just turned 15 and he can get a Danish hunting license in a year and he is looking forward to us hunting together.
The other day he came to me and said:
Dad, please promise me that one day you and I will be going on a safari in Africa.
I made that promise of course and can’t wait.
 
My son just turned 15 and he can get a Danish hunting license in a year and he is looking forward to us hunting together.
The other day he came to me and said:
Dad, please promise me that one day you and I will be going on a safari in Africa.
I made that promise of course and can’t wait.
Hello Carsten,
Welcome to AH. Many experienced, and honorable people on this site.
A lot to learn and this is the place.
Best wishes of fulfilling your sons African Safari.
 
welcome! we have some very good buffalo and sable deals if you are interested !
 
Welcome welcome welcome
Would ve happy to help you with a buff hunt
 
Welcome to AH, good luck with planning that DG Hunt.
Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
Welcome Carsten! Glad you have found what I consider the "upper crust" of all forums. The people here are truly helpful without any rudeness.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,278
Members
169,993
Latest member
nominisi1976
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top