Hello from Bulgaria

Welcome to AH boris!
 
Welcome Boris!

I’d love to hear about hunting in your homeland. My wife and I intend on hunting central and Eastern Europe a few times over the next several years.
 
Welcome Boris!

I’d love to hear about hunting in your homeland. My wife and I intend on hunting central and Eastern Europe a few times over the next several years.
I like mdwest intend on hunting the Balkan States in the near future. I have hunted a lot of the species offered in the Balkan but looking for other species. So, I am very interested in where and what you have hunted in the region.

Thanks, and welcome.
 
:S Welcome:
 
We have roe deer, red deer, mouflon, Balkan chamois, wild boar, fallow dear and wolf jakals and foxes.
The most exiting hunt in Bulgaria for me is driven hunt for wild boars.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Hello guys! I'm Boris from Bulgaria, so far i had 4 safaris - 2 in South Africa, 1 in Namibia and one in Zimbabwe. Had some DG ans some PG

Welcome to the forum! You'll find many friendly brothers in arms here. You'll also find great expertise.

P.S. - Your capital of Sofia is spectacularly beautiful. Your traditional foods are excellent as well!
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Good day! Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hello guys! I'm Boris from Bulgaria, so far i had 4 safaris - 2 in South Africa, 1 in Namibia and one in Zimbabwe. Had some DG ans some PG
Welcome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,248
Messages
1,569,472
Members
168,718
Latest member
JeniferDuC
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top