Hello from Brazil

Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH albertoouchana!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome, tell us about yourself.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Alberto! Tons of great info and reports here! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
Best
 
Welcome albertoouchana! Enjoy the site!
 
"Beto" welcome to AH. Glad you joined us. What type of hunting have you done in the past? What do you hunt in South America? Do you have any plans or dreams of hunting in Africa?
 
Welcome to AH. This site is full of useful information for your trip. Don't hesitate to ask questions, these guys are very experienced and helpful.
 
Welcome to AH, enjoy the site.
 
"Beto" welcome to AH. Glad you joined us. What type of hunting have you done in the past? What do you hunt in South America? Do you have any plans or dreams of hunting in Africa?

I hunt wild boar in Brazil (only legal hunt in the country), Red Stag in Argentina and duck in Uruguay. Have been to South Africa couple of times after antelopes and cape buffalo, and this september i am goong to Mozambique. The dream is to do a elephant hunt.
 
Bem-vindo, Alberto !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,371
Members
169,548
Latest member
LucioPrend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top