Hello from Brazil

REMarchon

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hello, hunters.
I'm a lawyer, 44 years old and a afficcionate hunter.
I use to hunt in our neighboor Uruguay. But Africa was my dream. Last year I hunted in Limpopo. Fantastic experience. I will return this year again. To the future, I can't precise the time, I want to do a Professional Hunter School.
thanks to accept me

Welcome to AH.

Share the story of your hunt with us when you get some time.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH. Who was your outfitter? What species of Planes Game (PG) did you hunt? What kind of rifles do you own? Do you reload? This website is addicting, you will be on it often. For your information there are Spanish Speaking Outfitters in South Africa. I know that Portuguese and Spanish are somewhat different, but close enough that you can communicate in your native tongue. We have a number of AH members living and hunting in South America.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH! You will enjoy this forum tremendously!

Welcome to AH Renato Engmann Marchon! Hope you will share some hunting pictures from your part of the world. Good to hear that you had a great time in Africa and that you will be back... Nice to have you with us!

Welcome Sir,
As others have said, please share your first hunt story from Limpopo.
Thanks

Bem-vindo Renato, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Renato!

Thank you so much, friends. Sorry for my bad english.
Thank you Nyati, to speak the langue of Camões. Thank you Shootish43 . And yes Portuguese and Spanish are closed. I can write and speak in both.
I have some difficulties with the language of Shakespeare. But I promis I will take classes to not destroy the language.
My outfitter was Lambert from Shakawa Farm (Limpopo, near Alldays). And me and my wife appreciate so much the trip.
I have , in Brazil, just a shotgun in 12 gauge and .22 carbine. I'm trying to buy a . 375 H&H. It's a kind of a dream. I rent one .375 H&H to hunt there in Shakawa.
I had hunted the "basic package" : impala, warthog, gnu, oryx (gemsbok) and zebra.

upload_2017-3-28_22-56-29.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH! Maybe try to hunt the Eastern Cape for a change of scenery?

Thank you for sharing the photo.

No te apuras acerca tu Ingles, esta major que nustros Espanol o Portuguse, entendemos todo perfectamente. When one hunter is talking to another sentence structure and grammar are not high on the list; understanding each other is. Your desire to purchase a 375 H & H is a common. I think the majority of AH members can be broken down into two categories, those that own and love their 375 H & H, and those who want to buy one.

Welcome to AH, enjoy the ride.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg