Hello from a new member

Welcome aboard!

Glad you found us Trent. AH is the best site on the web to help you plan for a Safari. The guys and gals here have been there and done that as the saying goes. The best part is that all are willing to share the knowledge and expertise that they have. Make good use of the search function. Old posts and threads are full of the information you are looking for.

Trent, welcome to the AH forum and congratulations on booking your first Africa adventure! Trust me, it won’t be your last!
Don’t forget to be practicing off sticks!

Welcome to AH, planning is half the fun of going on Safari and you picked a great place to start that process. Will be watching for a hunt report with pictures on your return.

Welcome to AH Trent R! Nice to have you here with us.

Last edited:
Welcome and congratulations on your upcoming hunt. I haven't hunted with Bayly Sippel, but they certainly post some great deals on hunt packages on AH. Good luck!

New to the forum here. I have been looking for information for hunting Africa as I have a hunt scheduled for next year with a Forum Sponsor (Bayly Sippel Safaris). I found this form and already found it very informative!

Hello Trent R,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Paul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Trent!

Welcome to our forum Trent. You'll love it here.

Welcome. Great place to learn.

Enjoy your research.
Welcome to AH

Giday Trent and welcome to the A H forums

Hi Trent, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH, Trent!

Welcome to AH @Trent R. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH, Trent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.