Hello from a new member

Welcome aboard!

Glad you found us Trent. AH is the best site on the web to help you plan for a Safari. The guys and gals here have been there and done that as the saying goes. The best part is that all are willing to share the knowledge and expertise that they have. Make good use of the search function. Old posts and threads are full of the information you are looking for.

Trent, welcome to the AH forum and congratulations on booking your first Africa adventure! Trust me, it won’t be your last!
Don’t forget to be practicing off sticks!

Welcome to AH, planning is half the fun of going on Safari and you picked a great place to start that process. Will be watching for a hunt report with pictures on your return.

Welcome to AH Trent R! Nice to have you here with us.

Last edited:
Welcome and congratulations on your upcoming hunt. I haven't hunted with Bayly Sippel, but they certainly post some great deals on hunt packages on AH. Good luck!

New to the forum here. I have been looking for information for hunting Africa as I have a hunt scheduled for next year with a Forum Sponsor (Bayly Sippel Safaris). I found this form and already found it very informative!

Hello Trent R,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Paul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Trent!

Welcome to our forum Trent. You'll love it here.

Welcome. Great place to learn.

Enjoy your research.
Welcome to AH

Giday Trent and welcome to the A H forums

Hi Trent, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH, Trent!

Welcome to AH @Trent R. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH, Trent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross