Happy to be here......

MT Griz

AH enthusiast
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
270
Reaction score
343
Location
Montana
Media
27
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Namibia, USA- Montana, Alaska
Hi All,

MT Griz here: What a great site! I look foward to spending time on here and sharing stories.
I have had the chance to hunt in Africa twice so far and am looking forward to more trips.
Zimbabwe in 2010 and Namibia in June 2012. Look for photos and stories to come!
 
happy for you to be mt griz
enjoy the the site
 
Hi MT Griz - Welcome to AH! Hmmm, I'm thinking I might know you by the clues you left - lol!!!
 
Welcome to the forum, great site and great people, you'll have fun. Looking forward to seeing you pics and reading your stories.
 
Welcome to AH...

looking forward to your photos and stories...

look at the outfitter button and post a review on your Outfitter & PH for all to use...
 
Welcome to AH. This forum is a great resource with many friendly folks.
Please feel free to share your previous African hunt stories and pics.
 
Welcome to AH. This forum is a great resource with many friendly folks.
Please feel free to share your previous African hunt stories and pics.

+1

Welcome to the forum, MT GRIZ! Look forward to your pics.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the forum, MT GRIZ !
 
Welcome to AH, MT GRIZ!
 
Welcome to AH MT Griz! looking forward to your stories and pics.
 
Photos and stories... yeah

Welcome.
 
Welcome to AH MT Griz!
 
Welcome MT Griz! Great site, lot's of nice people and good advice and stories. Brian
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,625
Members
169,384
Latest member
SanfordVes
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top