Greets from the Netherlands

Mark Bijkerk

AH member
Joined
Feb 8, 2019
Messages
26
Reaction score
82
Location
Netherlands
Media
1
Member of
SCI, KNJV
Hunted
Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Scotland, Great Britain, Norway, Namibia, Tanzania, Alaska, Greenland
Hi All, I was looking for information about a hunting the cape buffalo in Zimbabwe and ‘landed’ on this page. Still looking but I think I’ll find a lot of needed information.
Cheers,
Mark
 
Hi Mark , welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Mark! Glad you found us.
 
Welcome to AH, please let me know if I can help you. JKO Safaris has operators it works with in Zimbabwe.
 
Glad you dropped in.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi Mark
I have a fantastic options for buffalo in my areas in Zimbabwe.
Dropp me a mail and I will send through all the details.
Regards

Martin
 
Hi All, I was looking for information about a hunting the cape buffalo in Zimbabwe and ‘landed’ on this page. Still looking but I think I’ll find a lot of needed information.
Cheers,
Mark

Hi Mark,

If you would consider a buffalo hunt in the Caprivi strip of Namibia have a look at my website www.spsafarisnamibia.com and if you are interested let me know. below is a couple of video clips on buffalo in the Caprivi.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good Day Mark

Welcome to Ah and glad you landed here.Some excellent quality outfitter here that would be able to help.

I might be able to accommodate you in a wonderful area in Mozambique.

Please drop me a mail for more info.

Regards

Rouan
 
Welcome to AH Mark! Tons of info and some great outfitters here! Enjoy!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to the forum sir,

You will find all the information you need right here.

If you have any questions please feel free to fire away.....

All my best,

Jacques
 
Welcome to AH, Mark!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,407
Members
169,561
Latest member
DPALorene0
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top