Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA; Nebraska South Africa; Natal
Greetings to everyone from a new member in Nebraska. Now to explain myself. I am planning my first hunting trip to Africa in the 2015-16 time frame with a hunt for plains game in South Africa. All of which is pretty standard intro to African game hunting 101. Future plans, since I hear once you go once you will go again, is a buffalo hunt but that is over the horizon. A dream hunt is going after elephant, but that is way, way over the horizon.
For the biography information, I've been hunting for a healthy part of my life, am retired Army, and currently working in the ammunition industry in general, reloading tools specifically. I hope that I get to meet plenty of people with similar interests here and i know I will meet lots of folks with more experience, since having no experience sets a pretty low standard. I will see you all around the site!

Welcome to AH, you will find friends and all the advice you need! Just ask! Brian

Welcome to AH! You found the place to get all the info you need.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome 30winmag... Have fun.

My best always

Welcome to AH 30winmag!

welcome and enjoy AH , 300 winmag

Welcome to AH, 30winmag !

Welcome from Sunny Tropical Minnesota

Greetings to everyone from a new member in Nebraska. Now to explain myself. I am planning my first hunting trip to Africa in the 2015-16 time frame with a hunt for plains game in South Africa. All of which is pretty standard intro to African game hunting 101. Future plans, since I hear once you go once you will go again, is a buffalo hunt but that is over the horizon. A dream hunt is going after elephant, but that is way, way over the horizon.
For the biography information, I've been hunting for a healthy part of my life, am retired Army, and currently working in the ammunition industry in general, reloading tools specifically. I hope that I get to meet plenty of people with similar interests here and i know I will meet lots of folks with more experience, since having no experience sets a pretty low standard. I will see you all around the site!

Welcome to AH! May I suggest you plan a trip to either the DSC Convention in January or the SCI Convention in February where you can gain a lot of knowledge as well as personal experience with many of the outfitters here on AH. If you chose DSC, you would also have the opportunity to meet many of us AHers in person at our annual dinner.

Welcome to AH.

This is where anyone with any standard can start.

Have fun planning your hunting trip.

Welcome 30winmag!

Do it sooner than later, you will go crazy waiting too long.

"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa."

Welcome to AH! Several of us here on AH dab in reloading maybe you can give us a tip or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg