Greetings From Nebraska

30winmag

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jan 19, 2013
Messages
276
Reaction score
194
Location
Shelton, Nebraska, USA
Media
18
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA; Nebraska South Africa; Natal
Greetings to everyone from a new member in Nebraska. Now to explain myself. I am planning my first hunting trip to Africa in the 2015-16 time frame with a hunt for plains game in South Africa. All of which is pretty standard intro to African game hunting 101. Future plans, since I hear once you go once you will go again, is a buffalo hunt but that is over the horizon. A dream hunt is going after elephant, but that is way, way over the horizon.
For the biography information, I've been hunting for a healthy part of my life, am retired Army, and currently working in the ammunition industry in general, reloading tools specifically. I hope that I get to meet plenty of people with similar interests here and i know I will meet lots of folks with more experience, since having no experience sets a pretty low standard. I will see you all around the site!
 
Welcome to AH, you will find friends and all the advice you need! Just ask! Brian
 
Welcome to AH! You found the place to get all the info you need.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome 30winmag... Have fun.

My best always
 
Welcome to AH 30winmag!
 
welcome and enjoy AH , 300 winmag
 
Welcome to AH, 30winmag !
 
Welcome from Sunny Tropical Minnesota
 
Greetings to everyone from a new member in Nebraska. Now to explain myself. I am planning my first hunting trip to Africa in the 2015-16 time frame with a hunt for plains game in South Africa. All of which is pretty standard intro to African game hunting 101. Future plans, since I hear once you go once you will go again, is a buffalo hunt but that is over the horizon. A dream hunt is going after elephant, but that is way, way over the horizon.
For the biography information, I've been hunting for a healthy part of my life, am retired Army, and currently working in the ammunition industry in general, reloading tools specifically. I hope that I get to meet plenty of people with similar interests here and i know I will meet lots of folks with more experience, since having no experience sets a pretty low standard. I will see you all around the site!

Welcome to AH! May I suggest you plan a trip to either the DSC Convention in January or the SCI Convention in February where you can gain a lot of knowledge as well as personal experience with many of the outfitters here on AH. If you chose DSC, you would also have the opportunity to meet many of us AHers in person at our annual dinner.
 
Welcome to AH.

This is where anyone with any standard can start.

Have fun planning your hunting trip.
 
Welcome sir

Good luck with planning thag first trip! Start saving for your second as well as you will return

Best regards
 
Welcome 30winmag!

Do it sooner than later, you will go crazy waiting too long.


"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa."
 
Welcome to AH! Several of us here on AH dab in reloading maybe you can give us a tip or two.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,602
Members
169,379
Latest member
HansRouse
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top