Gone Hunting

Best of luck- Go knock one down!!
 
Have a great time!!
 
Best of luck and happy hunting!
 
Awesome! Enjoy your hunt and post the report when you are done
 
Have a great time! I'm turning green with envy! Or maybe that's from too much fresh spinach out of the garden?
 
Lucky you. Looking forward to the story and pictures. Who are you hunting with?
 
Good luck sir!
 
Good luck and safe travels!
 
Hunting with Motsomi Safaris
 
Good luck. Shoot straight.
 
Good Luck, look forward to the hunt report on your return.
 
sight picture,breath control,trigger squeeze,you got him!!!
 
Congrats, wish you the best !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,907
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top