Docbuffalo

Welcome to AH. I'm also from Kansas. The Manhattan Junction City area.
 
Hello docbuffalo,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Docbuffalo. Why the interest in a 270 WSM?
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome! Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,907
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top