Danish avid hunter

Claus Christiansen

New member
Joined
May 28, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
9
Hi there.

Claus from Denmark, I was introduced by an Irish hunter .
I'm one of the inventors/developers of the Viper-Flex shooting sticks.

Was in Namibia 22 years ago, but will return to Africa, within short notice .

All the best from scandiScand .

/Claus
 
Welcome aboard Claus. What are you planning to hunt on your next trip to Africa? What have you hunted in the past?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH Claus!
 
Hi Claus, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Claus. What are you planning to hunt on your next trip to Africa? What have you hunted in the past?

The only trophy I have bagged is a greater kudu and then I shot some jackals.

Was invited to be the photographer for one of my hunting pals. I had just ended my education and had no money .
But borrowed his rifle, and got a bonus.
So it is actually possible to hunt everything.
 
Last edited:
Welcome Claus!
A friend of mine has a son in Denmark. He tells me his son hunts behind his GSP dog which wears a harness and pulls him on his cross country skis!
Sounds like fun!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hey Claus welcome to AH, i like your viper flex sticks, very good piece of kit. I use it a lot for Boar stalking.
 
Hi there.

Claus from Denmark, I was introduced by an Irish hunter .
I'm one of the inventors/developers of the Viper-Flex shooting sticks.

Was in Namibia 22 years ago, but will return to Africa, within short notice .

All the best from scandiScand .

/Claus
Welcome Claus! We will gladly assist in planning your return to Namibia..
 
Welcome Sir, my Son lives in Charlottenlund, he has hunt with me in Canada as well Botswana.
Look forward to picture & post from your hunt(s)

regards
Pat
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,088
Members
169,492
Latest member
FYTEartha
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top