COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

Obvious...protests against the current administration does not spread the virus, but a gathering of 10 or more that may be pro administration do spread the virus....simple protest do not, but gatherings do. They paint the picture as they want us to see it, not as it truly is. Trump’s Mt Rushmore gathering should have been recognized as a Protest against anti conservative Americanism and as such the MSM could not have critiqued to the point of ridicule. Hippocracy to it rawest form by the MSM.

EcU1f3TWkAE9imA

Attachments

• EcU1f3TWkAE9imA.jpg
    EcU1f3TWkAE9imA.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 84
2063.jpeg

107630655_662052201094920_4320121752124205707_o.jpg

:whistle:

107701161_2383606438606935_8790091230979147551_n.jpg
107790899_3062557507168548_6196289481379263001_n.jpg

The badge of Oppression! Bahrain 9 July 2029

I saw something today that shocked me, but also forced me to clear my mind and try to puzzle out a piece of the big picture , as it seems that in these times logical thoughts make you the odd one out…

When I look around me at most of the media, I cannot help but to feel more certain each day that somewhere there is a hidden agenda in an evil master plan with this man-made COVID-19 scare.

Puppets in the media are dancing nicely to the tune of their god of mammon and ultimately, the LIE! The uncounted millions of lives that are being destroyed the world over—physically [hunger etc.] but also those lasting emotional and psychological scars [small children –and others afraid to even go outside or to school] is unforgivable!

Nobody deny that there are numerous invisible germs and viruses and illnesses out there that can and will kill you, [TB, HIV Aids, Ebola, Heart attack etc,etc] , but to force populations into submission with FEAR about an illness that you still have to be tested for to find out if you may or may not have it [and if you have it, the chances of dying because of it is less than 1 %], is just not acceptable to me!

This corona situation [though serious] is totally out of proportion!

The psychological ‘Teddy Bear’ that is given to the uneducated and scared masses, is the wonder defender and protector against this big and bad wolf—the magical [ineffective] FACE MASK!

Now, understand me correctly, yes, for your own protection, do wear a sterile mask when shopping or being in crowded places where social distance cannot be maintained [and clean your hands!]—BUT, to pass the same mask to each new passenger in a crowded taxi and then collect it again after the trip over and over again, or to fool the uneducated sheep by letting them stand in a social distance line outside of the bank/grocery store while waiting to receive the mask of the next person exiting before entering—in front of security guards and Police…that shows a total medically unproven and politically brainwashed system to me!

We all know about the plain lunacy official police ‘laws’ on the other hand of arresting individuals without a [used?] mask on the beach or walking their dogs alone while 1000s without masks on the streets are left alone…

The ‘rule’ of the facemasks is to wear one when in public or in contact with others---NOT when you drive home alone in your own car, walking in your own back garden, exercising alone in fresh air or even while swimming in the sea! [Really-google it and see the sheep doing that!] It’s just as stupid as wearing a condom for protection when you sleep alone!

Did you know that the Coronavirus is about 0.003 micron in size, and the 'holes' in a paper mask are only 0.03 mikron big ? --Two teams of corona COVID-19 viruses can play rugby inside one paper mask 'hole' and still have enough space for all the spectators as well!

Normal cloth mask's 'holes' are even bigger---you do the maths about their effective 'protection' yourself...!

Also, all paper masks has to be destroyed after being used only once, [a new pollution problem] and all cloth masks must be washed each day to be somewhat effective…..

Everybody that has worn such a useless mask for some time each day will attest to the headaches it causes due to the poor intake of oxygen! Really, it feels as if you are smothering or drowning after some time, not to mention the fog problem if you are wearing glasses!

Now, if you are in one of these very hot desert countries where I am now, and go alone for a walk without anybody else on the street while the temperature is still a reasonable and manageable lower 40 C before the terrible midday heat of –currently—56 C, and you wear sandals and shorts—BUT also a warm jacket with hoodie with your face mask on for ‘corona’ protection , well......then, my friend, this media brainwash in not thinking for yourself anymore but to just docility follows what the OWO tells you to do for your own ‘health’ , is finished!

Sir, sad to say, but this masterplan in evil psychological warfare and indoctrination for you is complete and successful , and your life is not your own anymore! --See the picture!

YU64C.png

Last edited:
These are the outbound and return flights from Dubai to lusaka and harare ....so bad news....

We wish to advise that EK713 & EK714 flights which had been scheduled from 01 August have been cancelled . Flights are expected to commence in September, subject to opening of borders and other commercial considerations .

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-12 at 13.28.23.jpeg

What are they going to do with all the snotty nosed kids when school starts? Also feel sorry for the poor grandparents that got stuck with their grandchildren. All boils down to terrible family values in this country.

EctIsvSXkAElGzU

Attachments

• EctIsvSXkAElGzU.jpg
    EctIsvSXkAElGzU.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 78

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois