COLD and SNOW

HA !!!
I dont know Brick ??
You will have to ask an Aussie that question .
Us Kiwis only drink in moderation .
I personally only drink till I drop , not a mouthful more .
Cheers dory .:D Beer Bottle:

dory, I know you are a true South Islander. Good to hear you have more control than your neighbours.

Left a window open last night, chilly in the house.

So did I.
desktop-1420752503.jpg

Attachments

• desktop-1420752503.jpg
    desktop-1420752503.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 117
-3 F in Overland Park right now. Went to shovel snow and fell on my a$& so I said screw it! I'm back inside where it's nice and warm. Getting ready to watch the Football game live from Kansas City !

-3 F in Overland Park right now. Went to shovel snow and fell on my a$& so I said screw it! I'm back inside where it's nice and warm. Getting ready to watch the Football game live from Kansas City !

We are going to be heading to a balmy 28F (-2C) today. We have successfully sent the cold down to Wyoming.
It during these threads whenI figure out just how close we all are in Meteorological terms. Weather patterns are huge.
Stay warm and safe inside Charlie, I'm headed out to sun tan.

Tell me you own a snowblower.

In Madrid, 11ºC at midday, it will drop to 4ºC tonight.

For those of us that live where winter means cold and snow it also means big deer, elk, moose etc. it also means relief from mosquitos, ticks, snakes and such. Me, I love the changing seasons. I can always turn up the heat or put on more cloths but you can only take off so much!! Yea, the arctic fronts are brutal, but the generally don't last all that long and we can resume our normal winter activities. I spend a lot of winter days reloading so I can shoot more when the weather breaks. Winter also gives us more time to spend on AH. Enjoy guys!!

-11 in Chaska with a -42 wind Chill,,,It's so cold The the Whores in Downtown Chaska are Giving Fat Guys a 20% Discount

No lumps. It's best just straight or maybe on the rocks.

20161220_123455.jpg
20161220_123419.jpg
Sent to me by a Friend in Wyoming, he says the Horses like to put their noses on the hood of his truck for the heat

T-Shirt weather today +5C. Yeeha.

wouldnt it be more interesting shoveling snow......?......:A Stirring:...:whistle:

Warm but for the wind today. Up to 1 centigrade. Wind 15-20 MPH.... Bruce

Yes I was wearing a coat and hat and gloves when I came to work this AM. Of course it was -8 C when I came to work. Then with the wind chill it felt a bit cooler.... I did have a short sleeved shirt under the coat..... Bruce

wouldnt it be more interesting shoveling snow......?......:A Stirring:...:whistle:

Sure! Would you like to shovel it for me!!!?? Snake charmer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg