COLD and SNOW

HA !!!
I dont know Brick ??
You will have to ask an Aussie that question .
Us Kiwis only drink in moderation .
I personally only drink till I drop , not a mouthful more .
Cheers dory .:D Beer Bottle:

dory, I know you are a true South Islander. Good to hear you have more control than your neighbours.
 
Left a window open last night, chilly in the house.

So did I.
desktop-1420752503.jpg
 

Attachments

  • desktop-1420752503.jpg
    desktop-1420752503.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 218
-3 F in Overland Park right now. Went to shovel snow and fell on my a$& so I said screw it! I'm back inside where it's nice and warm. Getting ready to watch the Football game live from Kansas City !
 
-3 F in Overland Park right now. Went to shovel snow and fell on my a$& so I said screw it! I'm back inside where it's nice and warm. Getting ready to watch the Football game live from Kansas City !

We are going to be heading to a balmy 28F (-2C) today. We have successfully sent the cold down to Wyoming.
It during these threads whenI figure out just how close we all are in Meteorological terms. Weather patterns are huge.
Stay warm and safe inside Charlie, I'm headed out to sun tan.
 
-3 F in Overland Park right now. Went to shovel snow and fell on my a$& so I said screw it! I'm back inside where it's nice and warm. Getting ready to watch the Football game live from Kansas City !

Tell me you own a snowblower.
 
In Madrid, 11ºC at midday, it will drop to 4ºC tonight.
 
For those of us that live where winter means cold and snow it also means big deer, elk, moose etc. it also means relief from mosquitos, ticks, snakes and such. Me, I love the changing seasons. I can always turn up the heat or put on more cloths but you can only take off so much!! Yea, the arctic fronts are brutal, but the generally don't last all that long and we can resume our normal winter activities. I spend a lot of winter days reloading so I can shoot more when the weather breaks. Winter also gives us more time to spend on AH. Enjoy guys!!
 
-11 in Chaska with a -42 wind Chill,,,It's so cold The the Whores in Downtown Chaska are Giving Fat Guys a 20% Discount
 
No lumps. It's best just straight or maybe on the rocks.
 
20161220_123455.jpg
20161220_123419.jpg
Sent to me by a Friend in Wyoming, he says the Horses like to put their noses on the hood of his truck for the heat
 
T-Shirt weather today +5C. Yeeha.
 
-3 F in Overland Park right now. Went to shovel snow and fell on my a$& so I said screw it! I'm back inside where it's nice and warm. Getting ready to watch the Football game live from Kansas City !

wouldnt it be more interesting shoveling snow......?......:A Stirring:...:whistle:
 
Warm but for the wind today. Up to 1 centigrade. Wind 15-20 MPH.... Bruce
 
Yes I was wearing a coat and hat and gloves when I came to work this AM. Of course it was -8 C when I came to work. Then with the wind chill it felt a bit cooler.... I did have a short sleeved shirt under the coat..... Bruce
 
wouldnt it be more interesting shoveling snow......?......:A Stirring:...:whistle:

Sure! Would you like to shovel it for me!!!?? Snake charmer!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,819
Members
169,419
Latest member
CassieBend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top