Gold supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, USA, NZ
Hello everyone. I just got back from hunting in South Africa and found your site through a search for info on a new gun purchase. I've since narrowed it down to a Sako 85 Hunter Stainless Left Handed in .375. I posted a few pics and will post some more after I get my profile dialed in and have time. Thanks for putting together and maintaining such a great site. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it and reading about everyone's adventures-past and future!

Welcome to AH NIGHTHAWK! Thank you for sharing your wonderful trophies with us in the Photo Gallery! Looking forward to having you on the site...

Welcome to AH, Nighthawk, looking forward to hear about your hunt and see some pics :popcorn:

Welcome to AH. Glad you found us.

Already buying a new rifle in 375. Wonder if you're going back!? :biggrin2:

Some nice trophies in the gallery. Do share the stories when you get a moment.

Welcome to the site

Hurry up get the hunting report turned in. Don't you know the semester is over tomorrow and grades are due! Oh Oh Your not one of my students:D

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

good to have you at ah nighthawk
welcome and enjoy the site .
by your photos you had a wow of an African adventure .
like everyone else, l would enjoy reading about it, mate .

Welcome to AH NIGHTHAWK! Looking forward to hearing about your Safari.

Welcome Nighthawk.
We don't just want pics, we must have them. It is an addiction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IvyPrim830

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.