AH hats for SCI 2026 Get Together

That's awesome! If we don't get one, could you possibly send out the pattern for us to have a couple made?
 
I am really liking the green with the gold
 
These hats can be a conversation starter;)
Prior to my hunt at Nyakasanga and Zambia my partner and I went glamping at Hwange and Victoria Falls. Of course, we did "safari" rides with bunch of people taking pictures. Some wondered about my hat.

1764118898510.jpeg
 
Prior to my hunt at Nyakasanga and Zambia my partner and I went glamping at Hwange and Victoria Falls. Of course, we did "safari" rides with bunch of people taking pictures. Some wondered about my hat.

View attachment 728929
;) Yea the "Safari" crowd is not always too keen on hunting. I haven't had an in person discussion with any real hard core wackos... But the rhino hunt thing always stumps the average non hunter when I explain... 1. Rhinos are very expensive to maintain and secure. There has to be money sourses... sizable ones. 2. One male covers several females. But old males fail to breed but succeed in fighting and preventing breeding so in a secure, managed environment that protects them from poaching, old males need to be removed. 3. Nobody wants them. Not even surplus young males... of which there are plenty. 4. And this one always leaves them with their mouth open but nothing to say... Do you want an older male breeding his own daughters? Or younger mature males breeding their sisters? If not, please step up and purchase them and move them to your house.... Or understand that hunting is really the only viable solution to remove excess males and provide funding to protect and feed the rest. Rhinos breed very well in captivity, the zoos have all they want. Removing Individual surplus males only enhances the survival and health of the species.
 
I don't know how I overlooked this, but Carhart with gold, or brown lettering. I'll be happy with whatever gets the most votes
 
Prior to my hunt at Nyakasanga and Zambia my partner and I went glamping at Hwange and Victoria Falls. Of course, we did "safari" rides with bunch of people taking pictures. Some wondered about my hat.

View attachment 728929

I have the VERY limited visor edition of that hat :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1765379195384.png

1765379239492.jpeg
 
Crap! I hope I don't get lost on my way! I don't want to lose out
 
@skydiver386 asked me to post this. Two new colors of hats have arrived for the AH get together in February. You need to attend the Friday night dinner in order to get one of the limited addition African Hunting hats. Or for a price (a large price!) I can get you one.
 
@skydiver386 asked me to post this. Two new colors of hats have arrived for the AH get together in February. You need to attend the Friday night dinner in order to get one of the limited addition African Hunting hats. Or for a price (a large price!) I can get you one.
1081396674889553437.jpeg

Choice 3/4
 
Me +1 will be attending. There’s no real sign up correct? Just show up at the designated restaurant ?
 
Me +1 will be attending. There’s no real sign up correct? Just show up at the designated restaurant ?
Just show up, that's it.
 
Did that a while back already thanks
 
How do we sign up for get-together/dinner? Which night?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,352
Members
169,528
Latest member
MickiMoody
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top