AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2022

I’m still planning to attend despite most of my African friends being locked out by uncle Sippy Cup. I honestly feel worse for them than I do for those of us who have our safaris delayed another year. How in the hell can the outfitters stay in businesses with this dragging on?
Doug our safaris are NOT delayed! Anyone from the US can travel to Africa next year or now for that matter. This misinformation is frustrating to me and the outfitters over there.
PG

Doug our safaris are NOT delayed! Anyone from the US can travel to Africa next year or now for that matter. This misinformation is frustrating to me and the outfitters over there.
PG
Phillip do you know if Jerome is getting all of us together at dinner on Friday night or is anyone getting together…I know you had mentioned getting the people going to Zim together so we can all meet

thanks!!!

Phillip do you know if Jerome is getting all of us together at dinner on Friday night or is anyone getting together…I know you had mentioned getting the people going to Zim together so we can all meet

thanks!!!
The AH Dinner Get Together will be held on Friday and the official announcement to reserve should be posted early this week. Thank you everyone for being patient.

All is set for the AH Get Together Dinner, let the reservations begin...

Will there be any issue getting tickets to the actual DSC convention at the door? Is that something I should get now, or is it not a problem to buy your tickets when you get there?

Official 2022 AfricaHunting.com DSC Dinner Thread - SIGN UP HERE!

Nineth AH Get Together Dinner in Dallas during Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2022.

Happy to announce that the tradition will continue in 2022!

Just to let everyone know, you do not need to be a Dallas Safari Club (DSC) member to come to this AH Get Together Dinner nor an AH member and since it will be in the evening outside of the convention hall there is no entrance fee just the cost of dinner. Over the years many wives and friends have come along and enjoyed themselves so don't hesitate to bring them to this event. You can find the DSC Convention website at the following link: https://www.biggame.org/convention/.

In 2020 we had an incredible turn out with 190 guests reserved and a great party. Everyone is welcome and I encourage you to come even if you are not a registered member but just enjoy lurking or visiting the site from time to time. All are welcome!

PS. Please do not consider crashing the party, please reserve as there will be someone at the door to check that you have a reservation otherwise you will not be able to attend. No last minute add ons.

AfricaHunting.com AH Get Together Dinner - EVENT INFORMATION
:

When: Friday, January 7th 2022
Cocktails: 6:30pm - 7:45pm
Dinner: 7:45pm
End Time: 11:30pm

Where: Gilley’s Dallas
Telephone: (214) 421-2021

The Loft: Maximum capacity 150 people (https://www.gilleysdallas.com)

Dinner Menu:
- Southwestern salad with roasted corn, black beans, red peppers, queso fresco, tortilla strips and cilantro and tomato vinaigrette
- Marinated steak fajitas & flame grilled chicken fajitas served with soft flour tortillas, grilled peppers
& onions, sour cream, cheddar and pico de gallo
- Cheese enchiladas with chili sauce
- Seasoned Spanish style rice
- Seasoned pinto beans with bacon
- House-made tortilla chips with fresh salsa
- Key lime pie with fresh whipped cream
- Ice tea and water

Cost: $54 per person. Alcoholic beverages and sodas cash bar.

Reservation:
- Payment to be made through PayPal.com only and prior to the event. Reservations will close on January 4, 2022. RESERVATION NOW OPEN
- Reserve your spot(s) by paying for your dinner(s) via PayPal.com onto AfricaHunting.com PayPal account at the following link: and using the following email address: africahunting@gmail.com
- IMPORTANT: To avoid unnecessary charges and fees from PayPal please select the "Sending to a friend".
- IMPORTANT: Also during the PayPal payment process, write in the PayPal "Add a note:" line: AH Get Together Dinner 2022, your AH username, your full name and the full names of each of your guests if any. If you do not have an AH username please provide a full name which we can use to confirm you under.
- No reservation will be made until payment has been completed.
- Once payment has been completed, your reservation(s) will be confirmed in this thread.
- AH is not responsible for any error, inaccuracy, problem or changes made, including pricing and holds no responsibility or liability.
- In case of a cancellation we will not issue any refunds under any circumstances.
- Walk ins without prior reservations on the day of the event will not be accommodated.

IMPORTANT: No reservation will be made until payment has been received.

Confirmed guest list…

- EVENT SPONSOR @
- @AfricaHunting.com +2
- @PHOENIX PHIL +1
- @Backyardsniper +1
- @cagkt3 +1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Total 9
Lol. Jerome we all love you and I am an idiot mumble fumble stumble. I tried everything and still cannot figure out your reservation instructions. I have a PayPal account but could not link anything up. I finally just called Alexes at Gilleys and she is calling me back so I can both pay and get on reservation list

my stupidity

thanks!!!

I will attend +1. Payment on the way!

I'll be there and I'm looking forward to it. I just registered and paid using PayPal.

Lol. Jerome we all love you and I am an idiot mumble fumble stumble. I tried everything and still cannot figure out your reservation instructions. I have a PayPal account but could not link anything up. I finally just called Alexes at Gilleys and she is calling me back so I can both pay and get on reservation list

my stupidity

thanks!!!
@Rare Breed, Payment is NOT done through the venue but with me directly via PayPal. Try to find someone to help you with PayPal payment process.

See y'all there Friday evening!!

Payment made +1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topforx

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you