a Blessed Easter to you all

nztimb

AH ambassador
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
5,410
Reaction score
22,339
Media
1,632
Articles
6
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
4
Hunted
New Zealand, Austaralia
Romans_5-8.jpg
 
Happy Easter Garry! And all of AH!
 
Happy Easter and may you all be blessed by receiving all your needs. Which differs from wants. But for those items that fall into both catagories may you be doubly blessed.
Our most needed "need" is forgiveness for our sins and we have that in the Life, Death and Ressurection of Christ Jesus.
 
Thanks! I sometimes have to stop and think what His disciples and friends were thinking today - with the death, sealed grave and a roman guard on the tomb. Life must have looked pretty bleak today. Thank God for the Risen Christ!!
 
Thanks! I sometimes have to stop and think what His disciples and friends were thinking today - with the death, sealed grave and a roman guard on the tomb. Life must have looked pretty bleak today. Thank God for the Risen Christ!!
He is always with us when we need Him.
 
Happy Easter all. I took my 22 year old son turkey hunting today and he nailed his first true gobbler. A real toad, 22lbs, 10-3/4” beard, 1-1/8” spurs. It was joyful euphoria for us both. At home, after he cleaned his turkey, I stayed on the porch and read a devotional reminding me what this Saturday was like for Christ’s followers 2000 years ago, as they had no real understanding of what that first Easter sunrise on Sunday would mean. For all the joy I experienced with my son, the knowledge of the truth of Easter is real euphoria. Blessings to all and Happy Easter. He is risen.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,071
Members
169,251
Latest member
EdwardoMee
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top