#1 On my bucket list

TexasJeffe

New member
Joined
Oct 29, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hello. I have not been to Africa but am planning to go in within the next year or so. I have hunted all over Texas but am a greenhorn outside of Texas so this will be a huge step. In the research stage right now and am honing my shooting skills with large bore guns. I look forward to reading and joining in on your forums as I need as much info as I can get.
 
Welcome to AH.

This is a great place to do your research. Good luck with your planning.
 
Welcome to AH TexasJeffe! Looking forward to your contribution.
 
Welcome to AH TexasJeffe! Ask away! Answer are never far away here.
 
Welcome to AH, TexasJeffe!
 
Welcome to AH! You'll learn a lot here and I'm sure others will learn from you too.
 
To a fellow Texan, HOWDY!
 
Hello. I have not been to Africa but am planning to go in within the next year or so. I have hunted all over Texas but am a greenhorn outside of Texas so this will be a huge step. In the research stage right now and am honing my shooting skills with large bore guns. I look forward to reading and joining in on your forums as I need as much info as I can get.

Welcome TexasJeffe! Hopefully you will be able to attend the DSC convention in January. If so and you have the time, I'd like to invite you to the 2nd annual AH dinner that will be on Friday evening of the convention. We still have a few spots left.

If you're going to be at the convention but can't attend the dinner, please at least stop by the HartzView Safaris booth to say hello.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
welcome to the forum, looking forward to your input.
 
:welcome: great bunch of folks here
 
Welcome to AH TexasJeffe! Enjoy the planning its a big part of the safari itself, if you have any questions just fire away and the great members here will do there best to answer them for you.
 
Welcome to AH TexasJeffe!Enjoy the planning it is part of the hunt.
 
Welcome to AH. There is no better feeling than knocking item #1 off the bucket list!
 
Welcome. I am new here also. I will have to say that I have already learned a great deal. Good luck with your hunt...
 
Welcome to AH TexasJeffe! You will enjoy this site, and with all the members currently active you will definitely get the best advice regarding hunts and especially hunting in Africa. As Bobpuckett said, fire away with them questions!

Regards,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,964
Members
169,076
Latest member
ShellaTugg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top