#1 On my bucket list

TexasJeffe

Reaction score
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hello. I have not been to Africa but am planning to go in within the next year or so. I have hunted all over Texas but am a greenhorn outside of Texas so this will be a huge step. In the research stage right now and am honing my shooting skills with large bore guns. I look forward to reading and joining in on your forums as I need as much info as I can get.

Welcome to AH.

This is a great place to do your research. Good luck with your planning.

Welcome to AH TexasJeffe! Looking forward to your contribution.

Welcome to AH TexasJeffe! Ask away! Answer are never far away here.

Welcome to AH, TexasJeffe!

Welcome to AH! You'll learn a lot here and I'm sure others will learn from you too.

To a fellow Texan, HOWDY!

Hello. I have not been to Africa but am planning to go in within the next year or so. I have hunted all over Texas but am a greenhorn outside of Texas so this will be a huge step. In the research stage right now and am honing my shooting skills with large bore guns. I look forward to reading and joining in on your forums as I need as much info as I can get.

Welcome TexasJeffe! Hopefully you will be able to attend the DSC convention in January. If so and you have the time, I'd like to invite you to the 2nd annual AH dinner that will be on Friday evening of the convention. We still have a few spots left.

If you're going to be at the convention but can't attend the dinner, please at least stop by the HartzView Safaris booth to say hello.

Welcome to AH !

welcome to the forum, looking forward to your input.

:welcome: great bunch of folks here

Welcome to AH TexasJeffe! Enjoy the planning its a big part of the safari itself, if you have any questions just fire away and the great members here will do there best to answer them for you.

Welcome to AH TexasJeffe!Enjoy the planning it is part of the hunt.

Welcome to AH. There is no better feeling than knocking item #1 off the bucket list!

Welcome. I am new here also. I will have to say that I have already learned a great deal. Good luck with your hunt...

Welcome to AH TexasJeffe! You will enjoy this site, and with all the members currently active you will definitely get the best advice regarding hunts and especially hunting in Africa. As Bobpuckett said, fire away with them questions!

Regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg