Would you like a Cigar?

If you want a slow burning, lots of smoke, sweet flavor with hints of coffee. Full body, but not overpowering. Then you need try the Placencia Alma Fuerte.

View attachment 549270

Thanks for the recommendation. I had looked at those and thought of trying a box, but got distracted and bought several boxes of various AJ Fernandez tried and true. I will go back and get a box now. Thx Oscar. BTW, sending you a little something here in next few days. Just haven’t had time to get my act together.
 
Sweet!!! Thank you uncle Mort. The shape of those Placencia is odd, but I think you’ll like them. Oh, and they are Nicaraguan too :ROFLMAO:
 
Sometimes you just need to get funky
IMG_20230803_164218086.jpg
 
Happy Friday brothers of the leaf.

IMG_0374.jpeg
 
Well...... I'm 3 cigars & 6 beers in. A La Aroma de Cuba, and Gurkha Castle Hall.

Pizza was just delivered before the rain hit....lol......a monsoon storm spurred by the wicked Hillary Hurricane. Hunker down!
 
Well...... I'm 3 cigars & 6 beers in. A La Aroma de Cuba, and Gurkha Castle Hall.

Pizza was just delivered before the rain hit....lol......a monsoon storm spurred by the wicked Hillary Hurricane. Hunker down!
Send it north!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,820
Members
169,419
Latest member
CassieBend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top