Would you like a Cigar?

Monti Nicaraguan Series. Excellent smoke.

IMG_0397.jpeg

Ramon Allones, Oliva Series V, AJ Fernandez Hoyo Black, Padron 1964 Torpedo. Any of these, any time, all the time....

Smoking a La Antiguedad by My Father, while watching the Braves hopefully put a spanking on the Mets. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you to that special someone who spoiled me with this cigar.

IMG_0401.jpeg

Another great smoke, gift from the special someone (y) Braves are up 4-3 against the Mets.

IMG_0404.jpeg

Well, the Braves got spanked. Hopefully today will be better. The cigars were all great, too bad I couldn’t celebrate a win. :ROFLMAO:

Let’s go Braves, it’s a Monti by AJ Fernandez cigar.

IMG_0406.jpeg

Aging Room Quattro Maestro in Puerto Vallarta to enjoy the afternoon breeze. Bought a box as they were rated Cigar of the Year with a 96. Superior smoke with flavor throughout and nice even burn. Highly recommend, with good price point on Cigar Page.
IMG_1605.JPG

You are living the life. Enjoy Puerto Vallarta!!! (y) (y)

Was planning to go here while my wife is at a travel conference. However, just relaxing and smoking copious amounts of cigars is just the ticket. I have two trips to Costa Rica in January and February, so will just enjoy deer season and football until then. How about you? Got anything planned?

Nothing exciting this year since I’m planning on retiring in Mar 24. After that all bets are off and will depend on my retirement income and supporting wife to go back to Africa. I may find myself in a predicament if there is a cancellation with Game 4 Africa Safaris. We shall see :unsure:

Now this is a nice smoke. Visited Cigaragua in Amsterdam on @DieJager s suggestion.

5DE9AD6F-CF9D-4D31-801B-E2D04A755F21.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aging Room Quattro Maestro in Puerto Vallarta to enjoy the afternoon breeze. Bought a box as they were rated Cigar of the Year with a 96. Superior smoke with flavor throughout and nice even burn. Highly recommend, with good price point on Cigar Page.
View attachment 553851
I thought mexico had banned smoking in public spaces or has that changed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeNuyts

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg