Would you like a Cigar?

I've never been much of a Gurkha fan, but this Gurkha Castle Hall is a good smoke for under $6.00.
IMG_20230728_163508724.jpg
 
It’s a Padron Family Reserve night (y)

IMG_0252.jpeg
 
JFK didn't live long enough to smoke that truckload of Cuban's
 
Undercrown Maduro while watching the Braves (y)

IMG_0262.jpeg
 
Cigar Page has Monti Espadas for $3.80 a stick.

1690678346760.png
 
I was watching some video of the PCA 2023 event.
Oliva is releasing a special edition Cigar called the "Roaring twenties".....only $300 a stick. It's got a real gold foot band on it.

I think this is a taste test challenge for the O-man........
 
Thanks for the “compliments”. I have a better idea, I’ll start a Go Fund Me account. I’ll buy a cigar with the collected funds, and report back. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
Thanks for the “compliments”. I have a better idea, I’ll start a Go Fund Me account. I’ll buy a cigar with the collected funds, and report back. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ouch! Brent, can you pull that shiv out of my back from Oscar?
 
If you want a slow burning, lots of smoke, sweet flavor with hints of coffee. Full body, but not overpowering. Then you need try the Placencia Alma Fuerte.

IMG_0277.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,345
Messages
1,573,603
Members
169,771
Latest member
MaritaLund
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top