Will we be silent??

Done.

Done again, and again, and again. Keep it up!

Keep going people..

76/24! Seems our voting has angered quite a few antis as there is a ton of new posts from them in the comments section, keep voting!

I wondered if they had disabled comments because it had been pretty quiet. Time to vote again!

76/24! Seems our voting has angered quite a few antis as there is a ton of new posts from them in the comments section, keep voting!
:A Banana::A Yeah:

They can't imagine that there are people supporting hunting! Their emotions must be shattered!

They can't imagine that there are people supporting hunting! Their emotions must be shattered!
All the more reason to keep voting and make it a demoralizing, overwhelming statistic in favour FOR hunting. :A Banana:

You can tell they are behind the demonization of hunting is picking up and people claiming to be from places they aren't from and know things they clearly don't know.

I just voted again. Is it just me or am I seeing the same guys voting over and over. Where are the rest of the AH members?

Jerome, do you have a way of notifying all of the AH members that have not responded to this message urging them to vote like "Democrats" (early and often. ) LOL

Been doing the Chicago version of voting myself, just not posting about it.

yeeesh...... those new comments coming through. :sick: Utterly disgusting. Some of those comments are really hurtful. :E Crying:

Yep I'm all sad now! Debbie commented that " hunters are serial killers"
Now that makes me want to stop this hunting thing.

NOT!!!!!

I really dont understand the mindset of these antis. They equate hunting to murdering people! It is ridiculous :rolleyes:. I have seen some wishing mankind to go extinct. They trully think the wild is like Bambi and Lion King o_O

Last edited:
JKT they are not right in the head and they are a product of a society that is increasingly wussified.

Yes they seem to be very upset now, KEEP VOTING!!!!

Reactions: JKT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
68ok9

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
Sable @ the lodge this morning

Buffalo encounter this morning!