Will we be silent??

voted

-matt
 
I really dont understand the mindset of these antis. They equate hunting to murdering people! It is ridiculous :rolleyes:. I have seen some wishing mankind to go extinct. They trully think the wild is like Bambi and Lion King o_O

The wild is like Bambi, I come into the woods and kill the deer :E Dancing:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JKT
The wild is like Bambi, I come into the woods and kill the deer :E Dancing:

before evil man came along, all animals sang songs and lived together peacefully. man is the true evil and somehow we are not a part of the natural way of things.

-matt
 
before evil man came along, all animals sang songs and lived together peacefully. man is the true evil and somehow we are not a part of the natural way of things.

-matt
You should post that on their site. They won't post any of my stuff. They call us murderers and psychopaths, yet when I try a little sarcasm at their expense....not acceptable I guess. (I just mentioned that hunters were genetically superior to the anti-hunters...we still have our survival instincts!)
 
(I just mentioned that hunters were genetically superior to the anti-hunters...we still have our survival instincts

a great deal of truth in this statement! a hunter does not need a Safeway or a Wal-mart to survive. if the feces hits the fan then a hunter can easily provide for his families needs with nothing more then a rifle/bow/spear for as long as game can be found. the anti's would be the first to turn to stealing and murder because they don't know any other way to feed themselves.

-matt
 
I hope we learn something from this. If you see as of the last few days they seem to have gave up on the votes and just a few keep trying to say stupid stuff.

This should just show looking the other way or being scared to fight fire with fire back on any social media stuff is not the way we should handle the anti's. Fight backing sure seemed to shut them down after just a few days
 
You all know how I voted! (y)
 
Currently 77% for!
 
Lets keep it going!
 
you are correct the numbers have changed. the percentage is still in our favor but our number has been reduced by a huge amount.

-matt
 
What's up with that? Smell a liberal rat
 
I would guess they took out all the votes of people who voted more then once. If you see though are number % wise is even better though. We are still winning and anyone who has not voted please do it now to show what we can do.
 
What's up with that? Smell a liberal rat

Nope....

I would guess they took out all the votes of people who voted more then once. If you see though are number % wise is even better though. We are still winning and anyone who has not voted please do it now to show what we can do.

Yup!
 
still lets you vote........

When I did it last night anyway it would let you vote, but as you refreshed the vote count would go right back down,
 
It's logging IP addresses and eliminating duplicate vote signatures. You can still vote mulitiple times if you 1) use multiple machines or 2) use IP scrambling software(much more complicated, but legal and possible)
 
It's logging IP addresses and eliminating duplicate vote signatures. You can still vote mulitiple times if you 1) use multiple machines or 2) use IP scrambling software(much more complicated, but legal and possible)

So what we need is for someone in a big corporate building with hundreds of pc's to sneak around and vote from each workstation... Even more useful if a bunch of them are anti hunting and haven't voted yet... double score!!!
Vote for us and no vote for them... :A Banana::E Devious::E Pissed:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,321
Messages
1,572,885
Members
169,632
Latest member
CDZKing525
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top