Will we be silent??

It is now 52-48.

Come on AH! Lets get those numbers back up into the high 60's or 70's! Vote vote vote

Voted. I once had a friend complain to me about hunting defenseless animals with a bow. I took them to a bear bait, in a blind intentionally set too close. When the bear stuck it's head in the blind he grabbed for the gun I had, just in case, awfully quickly! Brought this up cause one of the first posts I saw on it was about hunting defenseless animals. Some are, some definitely are not. When you put people like that around those kinds of animals they change their tune real quick

I shared the link with the fellow who taught my hunting course. Hopefully he will share it out too.

Turn of your cookies (within settings, may vary be browser)
ONLINE VOTING RESULTS
68% FOR57253 votes | 32% AGAINST26460 votes

I was voting this morning and saw our numbers jumping by the second. I'm guessing the antis aren't the only one who knows how to used a robot program. :Android:

Just voted again, we are up 71% now. I think vote total was 62000+ so it is rapidly going up.

Screen Shot 2016-04-03 at 10.50.00 AM.png

Keep it going.

Voted once before. But its not letting me vote again from my laptop. I'll try from my phone. ;)

72/28 right now, keep it up !

Awesome job everybody!

Time to up the efforts! I see the antis are flooding the results with 5 votes every second now.

cast some more votes... you need to close down and wait a while before you can re - vote... but its worth it!!

Today I received an email from an outfitter I have with several times. The text is posted below.

Africa Hunting boasts nearly 27,000 members. If only 5% would respond to this poll that would be over 1300 votes. What say you? Do we remain silent and apathetic or do we vote and even better educate through comments?

This is the info from the email:

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

I am writing to ask you to help me stand up for our hunting heritage by voting in the affirmative in the poll found at the link below. This poll is connected to the upcoming public debate that will pit Field & Stream Magazine Editor Anthony Licata and I against HSUS CEO Wayne Pacelle and Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA. This debate will take place on May 4th in New York City as part of the nationally syndicated radio program Intelligence Squared and will be aired on 200 public radio stations as well as webcast and podcast. The poll results will be part of the program and winning the poll is critical to putting these leading animal rights extremists on the defensive from the start of the program.

You can be part of our eventual victory by voting in favor of the proposition “Hunters Conserve Wildlife” by visiting http://intelligencesquaredus.org/debates/upcoming-debates/item/1496-hunters-conserve-wildlife&tab=2

Participation in the poll is open to all so please vote even if you reside outside of the United States. Please also share this appeal with those in your network who you feel might be interested.

As you can see from the number of votes already cast, animal rights extremists have already mounted a campaign to drive the poll in their favor. They have the momentum but we can take it from them and set the stage for Anthony and I to show the listening public how shallow and unethical the anti-hunting position is.

Thank you for your help and for all you do to conserve our outdoor heritage.

Best,

Catherine E. Semcer
Chief Operations Officer
Humanitarian Operations Protecting Elephants (H.O.P.E.)
1520 1st St SE
Washington, DC 20003
Cell: 703-772-6972
Web: hopeantipoaching.org
Facebook: facebook.com/HOPE.SaveIvory
Twitter: @HOPE_Advisors
@CatherineSemcer

This email was forwarded by
Gerhard R Damm
International Council for Game and Wildlife Conservation CIC
President - Division Applied Science

PO Box 411 – Rivonia 2128 – South Africa
Tel: +27-11-883-2299 – Email: gerhard@muskwa.co.za – Web: www.cic-wildlife.org – Skype: Muskwa

You can be part of our eventual victory by voting in favor of the proposition “Hunters Conserve Wildlife” by visiting http://intelligencesquaredus.org/debates/upcoming-debates/item/1496-hunters-conserve-wildlife&tab=2

i make it a point to find this thread and vote each time i come on line.
Its 74%-26% now... keep it going...

74/26 now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
68ok9

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
Sable @ the lodge this morning