Who has the most luxurious hunting lodges?

Jager01

AH member
Reaction score
I was told by a wealthy, older client who is a great guy and workaholic, but loves to hunt the few times a year he can in the US, that he wants to go to Africa while he still can, to hunt, but his wife will want the nicer to nicest accommodations, I know they exist, I have seen the pictures, but have no names off the top of my mind.

I told him a bush camp can be very comfortable and very luxurious in context, but they are a bit older and he is trying to have his cake and eat it too....any recommendations...no idea where to start. Thank you!

We have a very nice lodge as you can see photos in our gallery or link to website.

I can offer you some very nice accommodation 2.5 from Johannesburg international airport in a malaria free area in north West No need for internal flights or long drives after the long flight.

Please feel free to contact me for any further information

My personal best

Define luxurious? Where I stayed was a 4 star accommodation, but no spa and in the middle of nowhere, perfect for me, but also a problem if you run into a medical problem. My wife hated the food, I loved it, full bar, wine with meals. How do you decide? But I am not a spa person, with a few exceptions.

Good day sir,

We have access to some of the most luxurious lodges in South Africa. It all depends on what he is willing to spend on accomodation for his wife.

Feel free to send me an e-mail at js@jkosafaris.com and I can offer you all the options.

All my best,

Jacques

We have a comfortable lodge in the Eastern Cape and are able to arrange tours for wives whilst the husband hunts. Here is a link to some of our references

http://www.karoowildsafaris.co.za/filter/listings/guestbook

hunters_lapa.jpg

lm_haaspoort_view_from_room.jpg

lm_haaspoorts_room.jpg

lm_haaspoorts_pool2.jpg

Attachments

• hunters_lapa.jpg
    hunters_lapa.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 305
  • lm_haaspoort_view_from_room.jpg
    lm_haaspoort_view_from_room.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 304
  • lm_haaspoorts_room.jpg
    lm_haaspoorts_room.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 322
  • lm_haaspoorts_pool2.jpg
    lm_haaspoorts_pool2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 297
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.

We own and operate 4 hunting areas in the Northern Cape Province. Each area has its own luxurious lodge. I will send you a couple of pictures on a private message as well as some additional info.

Regards
The Wintershoek Safaris Team

+1 for Serapa
I have stayed in a lot of places and by far Serapa is the nicest hands down.

Hi.

We own and operate 4 hunting areas in the Northern Cape Province. Each area has its own luxurious lodge. I will send you a couple of pictures on a private message as well as some additional info.

Regards
The Wintershoek Safaris Team

Great lodge I have stayed in 3 of them. They even have some with Spa’s and offer side trips for they ladies.

I was told by a wealthy, older client who is a great guy and workaholic, but loves to hunt the few times a year he can in the US, that he wants to go to Africa while he still can, to hunt, but his wife will want the nicer to nicest accommodations, I know they exist, I have seen the pictures, but have no names off the top of my mind.

I told him a bush camp can be very comfortable and very luxurious in context, but they are a bit older and he is trying to have his cake and eat it too....any recommendations...no idea where to start. Thank you!
Look at the website for Buffalo Kloof near Grahamstown in South Africa, 5* facilities. Ralph Koster is a great PH>

ARU game lodges in Namibia.

Schalk I need to come visit you. What a great lodge! Of course I don’t care about the lodge myself I just love everything about Namibia!
Philip

Hi Philip,

That would be great. You have experienced quite a big part of Namibia, but how about we go hunting in the Namib Desert?

Sango in the Save Valley has a super nice permanent camp I have heard.

The nicest lodge we have been to so far is Intrepid safaris out of 4 hunting lodges and 2 photo safari lodges.

I have been told the Bubye has some nice lodges also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg