Which Countries are you planning on hunting in this year?

What Countries are you planning on hunting in this year?

• Home

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Burkina Faso

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Benin

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Cameroon

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Mozambique

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Namibia

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • South Africa

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Zambia

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Zimbabwe

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Other

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
British Columbia (bear), Montana (sharptail), South Carolina (quail and tower pheasants), Texas (deer), and Mozambique (Buff)

Red Leg: I want to be like you when I grow up...........ahhhh, I mean retire. :)

Right now I have a late season Montana elk hunt for my son-in-law and me with Rising Son Outfitters (http://www.huntinginmontana.com/ ).

I'm also talking with Nathan Askew of Bullet Safaris (an AH sponsor) about a hunt in Tanz, but now sure if I can make it work this year. I have a daughter getting married in about 3 weeks :) and that puts a serious dent in the hunting budget. :(

Red Leg: I want to be like you when I grow up...........ahhhh, I mean retire. :)

Right now I have a late season Montana elk hunt for my son-in-law and me with Rising Son Outfitters (http://www.huntinginmontana.com/ ).

I'm also talking with Nathan Askew of Bullet Safaris (an AH sponsor) about a hunt in Tanz, but now sure if I can make it work this year. I have a daughter getting married in about 3 weeks :) and that puts a serious dent in the hunting budget. :(
Oh Lord. Been there done that. As I remember, every check that I wrote except for the minister was at least $5K.

Other than that big clock ticking on the mantle, this retirement thing has been really good. Like you are doing, we worked really hard, sometimes in rather interesting locations, to get to a good place. Never were in Lagos - thank God :) - but we did spend one Christmas in Yemen.

@spike.t ...............sssssssssh!!!

Home more than ever as I have sign of black bear on my new property, turkeys all over the place, pheasant and grouse, white tails to the point I may need to bring in family and friends to thin them out. Fair amount of small game and pretty sure I've got predators around.

Plus I just bought some farm land in KS and last time down there spotted a group of 20 some Mule Deer. And the quail had a great year, hope they do again next year... Also dove, coyotes, jack rabbits. I'd also love to go chase a free range aoudad someplace...

Canada, particularly BC again is on my wish list for mountain lion and lynx, and would love to get a wolf!

As for Africa, wide open but moving towards the top of the list is a bongo hunt.

NZ and Australia are also calling, so many hunts to do, so little time....
Hey Bob if you need a hand taking out some big whitetail bucks I m all in!;)

I ll be in Limpopo for buffalo and hippo then fly down to the cape with Marius for black wildebeest, springbuck and bushbuck.

LMAO

Looks like home here in northern Alberta, whitetail, mule deer and hope to be drawn for moose and maybe antelope in southern Alberta this year. 2018 back to Africa, I hope.

Aoudad in Texas and Leopard/sable in Moz.
Phillip be ready to shoot that monster Eland I saw, after I had already shot one and passed on sable;)

Seriously, if you see him next year I bet he will make 40", free range wild Livingston Eland... Just hope a poacher doesn't get him. If you fill your other quota and have time left, he would be worth hunting hard for.

Hey Bob if you need a hand taking out some big whitetail bucks I m all in!;)

No help needed on the big bucks Johnny, thanks for offering though:rolleyes:

No help needed on the big bucks Johnny, thanks for offering though:rolleyes:
With all of your "concessions" and pre-issued animal permits, I predict that you'll be the next "outfitter" advertising on AH....at least the flights will be shorter and the gun permits less hassle. And one more....no import hassles. You have really thought this through haven't you!!!

I know I'll be hunting at home this year and likely into the US.
I am still up in the air on Africa. :sneaky:

Come n Wayne Africa is calling!

I will hunt Arkansas later in the year for dear and wild pigs!

June will be in RSA hunting Hippo, Roan, Bushpig and Caracal. A little night hunting should be a blast!

Looks like home here in northern Alberta, whitetail, mule deer and hope to be drawn for moose and maybe antelope in southern Alberta this year. 2018 back to Africa, I hope.

Well, how things can change, I just booked a cape buffalo hunt in Zambia for August 2017

Congratulations. Did you book that special for $8750?

Reactions: cls

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,