Where Are You From?

I live in Wisconsin, around Milwaukee.
 
From Beaufort, SC and now live in Monroe, NC
 
Originally Washington DC area. Now about 3 hours south of the big ditch.
 
From Montana, but I currently reside in Houston, TX. I spent the early part of my career in the Nevada gold mines, mostly between Elko and Winnemucca. There is some truly unspoiled country there, I always enjoyed my time there. What town are you near Newboomer?
Cheers,
Cody
Minden, just south of Carson City.
 
I live in the thriving metropolis of Gypsum, Colorado. It is located 30 miles west of Vail, 5 miles outside of Glenwood Canyon.

Great hunting and fishing are only a 5 minute drive from my home.
 
Born in the Soviet Socialist State of California but, about 30-something years ago, when the KGB wasn't paying attention, I escaped up here to Anchorage, Alaska.
 
From southern BC now in North West Alberta
 
I am a Winemaker from Prosser,Washington state.
 
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada.
 
Born Chicago Illinois, presently live Chaska Minnesota
 
Macungie, PA. about one hour north of Philadelphia
 
l live in lakes entrance
Victoria
australia
 
I'm waving at the satellite. Just above the 49th west of 110.
my house.jpg
 
Klamath Falls, Oregon
 
Ndola, Zambia.

Not quite sure where home is at the moment, but its between
Nsumbu on Lake Tanganyika, Ndola and Pretoria...

Now Pete, you weren't involved in that Dag Hammerskjold mess were ya.:eek:



Central Oklahoma.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,352
Messages
1,573,835
Members
169,859
Latest member
ColletteLa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top