Where Are You From?

Delaware, United States of America. About 1 hour south of Philadelphia
 
Home is in South Central Wisconsin, bit have been working/ staying near Tulsa Oklahoma for the last year and a half
 
Now Pete, you weren't involved in that Dag Hammerskjold mess were ya.:eek:



Central Oklahoma.

Ha ha, not old enough for that one...
 
Bruno, Saskatchewan Canada. Just a little East of Saskatoon.
 
Been all over; Michigan, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, Connecticut and now, Colorado. I'm hoping to stay in Colorado for the rest of my life, but only if the libs don't ruin it anymore than they already have.
 
About 30 miles South of Detroit on an island between the U.S. and Canada.
 
Dad's side - Austria / southern France (Eicher), Mom's side Innsmandorf, Germany (Geyer). Named after great-grandfather's on both sides - John. The Geyer family owned the Frankenmuth Brewery for 112 years. As for me:

Michigan, Indiana, Texas, Illinois, and now Florida for the past 17 years. My wife, Ann, is from Racine, Wisconsin.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,319
Messages
1,572,854
Members
169,629
Latest member
YETCristin
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top