Where Are You From?

Newboomer

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI, American Legion, Freemasons
Hunted
RSA, Maine, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, California.
I read a very interesting thread the other day about what members do for a living. I think it would be great to see where we all hail from: country, state, province. Bet we have a REAL United Nations outfit here. I hail from the great state of Nevada in the USA.

Ndola, Zambia.

Not quite sure where home is at the moment, but its between
Nsumbu on Lake Tanganyika, Ndola and Pretoria...

Scottsdale Arizona, at least it will be home in 2-3 months; sold the home in Virginia, closed yesterday and everything is packed and ready to go. Staying with family in Connecticut until the Arizona home is finalized.

Gauteng, South Africa

TEXAS

A little One Horse Town in Southwest Louisiana, USA.

Im FROM Tennessee.. but currently live in Texas...

I am originally from Western Pennsylvania but just moved to Detroit Michigan a little over a month ago to work for one the major automobile manufacturers.

From Montana, but I currently reside in Houston, TX. I spent the early part of my career in the Nevada gold mines, mostly between Elko and Winnemucca. There is some truly unspoiled country there, I always enjoyed my time there. What town are you near Newboomer?
Cheers,
Cody

Texas

Texas.... North of Dallas

Richards Bay, Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa.

Richards Bay, Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa.
Very Nice! I just went through there in May.... Heading from Eshowe to Hluhluwe.

I am from Augusta Georgia but currently reside in Overland Park, KS.

I would hasten to add however that I would love to live part time in South Africa.

On the edge of the Rockies in Alberta, Canada.

Seward, Alaska at the end of the road

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg