Macs B

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
This is a short clip of a Jager taking a charge from a big Keiler.He manages to escape the charge and follows it up with a shot at 1M. click here to see the video.

:rolleyes:

Hey Jerome, check it out I actually embedded a video in a post. In a few more months I'll be riding without the training wheels.

Wow, doesn't seem like the kind of situation I'd fancy myself to be in! Great video!

Macs, Thanks for posting this excellent video. Some incredible footage, just watching it makes my trigger finger twitch... No one told you but the training wheels have been off for a while.

Great video thanks for posting! That is a great looking boar and looks like he made it a very exciting hunt!!:popcorn::thumb::m16:

Macs,

Thank you for the video. I was just finished posting a thread on Do we hunters have rights? And I was talking about getting the kids involved. My six year old daugter watched the video with me and before I could say anything her remarks on the video was: COOL!!!

YIKES:eek: that was a close shave! I love hog hunting! Thanks Mac B.

Macs

Great video !!! it makes the adrenaline zooming , must have had been a remarkable exploit to hunt that piggy, what caliber you took it with ?? is the little doggie behind a Jack Russel ????

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavadaMacG

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.