Macs B

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
This is a short clip of a Jager taking a charge from a big Keiler.He manages to escape the charge and follows it up with a shot at 1M. click here to see the video.

:rolleyes:

Hey Jerome, check it out I actually embedded a video in a post. In a few more months I'll be riding without the training wheels.

Wow, doesn't seem like the kind of situation I'd fancy myself to be in! Great video!

Macs, Thanks for posting this excellent video. Some incredible footage, just watching it makes my trigger finger twitch... No one told you but the training wheels have been off for a while.

Great video thanks for posting! That is a great looking boar and looks like he made it a very exciting hunt!!:popcorn::thumb::m16:

Macs,

Thank you for the video. I was just finished posting a thread on Do we hunters have rights? And I was talking about getting the kids involved. My six year old daugter watched the video with me and before I could say anything her remarks on the video was: COOL!!!

YIKES:eek: that was a close shave! I love hog hunting! Thanks Mac B.

Macs

Great video !!! it makes the adrenaline zooming , must have had been a remarkable exploit to hunt that piggy, what caliber you took it with ?? is the little doggie behind a Jack Russel ????

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SharynSoli

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross