When good Pigs go Bad!

Macs B

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
This is a short clip of a Jager taking a charge from a big Keiler.He manages to escape the charge and follows it up with a shot at 1M. click here to see the video.

Macs B

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
:rolleyes:

Hey Jerome, check it out I actually embedded a video in a post. In a few more months I'll be riding without the training wheels.

Brandon.Gleason

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DSC, NRA
Wow, doesn't seem like the kind of situation I'd fancy myself to be in! Great video!

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Macs, Thanks for posting this excellent video. Some incredible footage, just watching it makes my trigger finger twitch... No one told you but the training wheels have been off for a while.

Billy Stewart

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Great video thanks for posting! That is a great looking boar and looks like he made it a very exciting hunt!!:popcorn::thumb::m16:

NUys

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Macs,

Thank you for the video. I was just finished posting a thread on Do we hunters have rights? And I was talking about getting the kids involved. My six year old daugter watched the video with me and before I could say anything her remarks on the video was: COOL!!!

ThomasBeaham

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
YIKES:eek: that was a close shave! I love hog hunting! Thanks Mac B.

monish

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
AfricaHunting.com
Hunted
Tanzania, Nepal, Canada,
Macs

Great video !!! it makes the adrenaline zooming , must have had been a remarkable exploit to hunt that piggy, what caliber you took it with ?? is the little doggie behind a Jack Russel ????

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khjwrgiowr01

Latest profile posts

Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver
bowjijohn wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Many thanks for re formatting my article for the forum

I served my time in both the bush and during the bush war

I hope it did it justice

Education is where it is at - without it the wild places are history

You - sir - are well placed to make a difference

J
Good morning friends

i‘ve taken to heart a suggestion to tell my story about a lion hunt 37 years ago. ‘I don’t know, but am thinking there are site rules as to posting and file type. Three of the four posts (chapters?) are done, I took time away from here to write up the story. I have a couple of photos too.

also, I’m going to dissemble the rifles and see if Butch may have signed them. I’ll let you know.