AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI (Sioux Falls, SD) RMEF, NWTF, NRA, NTA, BCSC, SDTA, NDTA, P&Y,
Hunted
Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia x3,
Time for a revival:

I am a 5* Concession/Lodge manager in the Okavango Delta, Botswana and do freelance Professional Hunting when Iam home in the Eastern Cape South Africa. I have an honours degree in Wildlife Management and would LOVE a job as a full time professional hunter or game farm manager working on habitat rehabilitation and game breeding.
my wife and I have plans of establishing our own Hunting Outfitters in the Eastern Cape one day and sharing our beautiful environment with fellow hunters.

;)
Sable 123,
When you get your operation up and running, contact me.

TByrd

Gold supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
DSC, Trout Unlimited
Retail....most aspects. Marketing, Merchandising, Sourcing, Market Entry, Product Development, Store Design, Executive Consulting. Spent 20 years in Home Improvement at all levels (cashier to executive)....now work for myself (mostly same industry). In other words, I sell hammers and lumber....

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
I am a Police Officer and have been for 13 years. I'm also a owner and the operations manager of the Rockin G Ranch. We do all inclusive fully guided hunts for whitetail, mule deer, some exotics ( low fenced), hogs, turkey, and some wing shooting.
I had forgotten about this thread and wow things have changed over the last two years. I left the Police Dept after about 15 years and bought a Taxidermy Company. Now I am doing Taxidermy and my outfitting business full time. My ranch has doubled in size since this initial post. I now offer about 23 different species total between high and low fenced hunts as well as rep for several African outfits and one Romanian outfitter.

RogerHeintzman

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia x3,
Started out as a paperboy at age 9. Been working ever since. From a burger joint(there were no Mcdonalds, Burger Kings etc. in my days, to concrete work.
Got in the electrical industry after high school and was a journeyman electrician 23 years and part time taxidermist. Retired from electrical in 2000 and jumped into the taxidermy business with both feet. Been a great ride ever since, 30+ years now in taxidermy. Always wanted to be a taxidermist when young and travel to Africa. August will be my 10th hunt in Africa with more to come.
I live in South Dakota.

akeate

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI, RMEF
Hunted
USA (Wyoming, Utah, Texas, Idaho), South Africa
Business owner. Oil, transportation and finance are the 3 currently. However, I think there is a huge hole in online marketing for African hunts. I'd love to figure out how to plug that hole. Just met with my marketing guy today......

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Started out as a paperboy at age 9. Been working ever since. From a burger joint(there were no Mcdonalds, Burger Kings etc. in my days, to concrete work.
Got in the electrical industry after high school and was a journeyman electrician 23 years and part time taxidermist. Retired from electrical in 2000 and jumped into the taxidermy business with both feet. Been a great ride ever since, 30+ years now in taxidermy. Always wanted to be a taxidermist when young and travel to Africa. August will be my 10th hunt in Africa with more to come.
I live in South Dakota.

Just might be a few pheasants running around your part of the world?

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY, Canada (Yukon)

bilmcc

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, Ruffed Grouse Society, Wyoming Wildlife Foundation, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett
Hunted
Zambia, New Zealand, Spain, US (PA, VA, TX, ME)
Retired US Navy after 22 years. Retired course developer ... mostly government after 20 years. Pastored a small Presbyterian church for 5 years. Now mostly retired, still serving very part time as a Commissioned Pastor at a large church. Catching up on the hunting and fishing and family time I missed while I was busy serving others.

Sand Rat

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Texas, Mississippi, Kansas, Botswana, Eastern Cape
38 years with the same major chemical company (plastics production). Everything from process operator, electrician, maintenance supervisor, operations supervisor, maintenance coordinator to current position as operations superintendent. Last seven years in Saudi Arabia.

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
Interesting how diversified the work is yet all having the same hunting passion.

RogerHeintzman

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
Phoneix Phil, very few birds. Been too many tough years on the birds. Lost many acres of CRP, farm fence to fence, tear out shelter belts, you name if for the almighty dollar.
Good thing for all the African mounts.

I hope all are having a great summer.

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Phoneix Phil, very few birds. Been too many tough years on the birds. Lost many acres of CRP, farm fence to fence, tear out shelter belts, you name if for the almighty dollar.
Good thing for all the African mounts.

I hope all are having a great summer.

That's a shame. Have take a fair number of roosters in wester Iowa where my dad grew up on a farm and is still farmed by my cousin and his son.

edward

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
safari club,nra,d.s.c.
Hunted
south africa and zimbabwe.alaska and several lower 48 states.
my wife and i are most happily retarded,oops,retired!!!

spekieries

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SA Hunters
Hunted
RSA
30 Years in education. Geography teacher and deputy Principal in a secondary school.

Bsto270

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I actually sell produce for a living, wholesale. Been at it for about 8 years now. Have done sales to other wholesalers, chain stores, health food stores, food coops, etc. I used to tell my coworkers if my more "organic" customers asked what I was doing when I am out hunting, to tell them I am out getting "free range, organic, cage free meat"

PARA45

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa, Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
So far 34 years in the AF, and will retire in Dec with a total of 34 years, 8 months & 28 days. Landed a civilian job on base, and will continue to work until prob 62 years of age, and then completely retire. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShelliBren

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.