Well wishes for our friend Dennis from The Artistry of Wildlife

Get well soon Dennis- prayers sent your way!

Have been and will continue to pray!

Praying for your recovery, get well soon.

Dennis, wishing you a speedy and full recovery! Prayers bud!

Hope you recover soon Dennis!

Wishing you a quick and full recovery from your heart attack. Looking forward to your wonderful taxidermy contributions to the forum. Cheers Chris

Absolutely well wishes sent your way for a speedy recovery and better health in the future.

Any new updates on Dennis' health? Is he out of the hospital, etc???

Any new updates on Dennis' health? Is he out of the hospital, etc???

Not sure....
I sent a couple of texts but haven't heard back yet. I'm going to try and call at some point today...

Perhaps someone else knows more?

Get well soon

Get well soon Dennis.

Get well soon>Hope for the best possible results. Will pray for you and yours.

UPDATE:

I talked to Duane a little while ago and no real change. Dennis is still in a sedated coma. Duane is talking to Dennis's son so not a lot of detail beyond that.

Keep praying everyone....

+1

@Royal27, Much appreciate you keeping us updated. I called today but could not reach anyone. Was hoping for better news.

Duane and Jamie are overwhelmed as you can imagine.

They need our prayers too....

Disappointing news. I will be sending best thoughts and wishes for Dennis, his family and friends.

Thanks for the update!

UPDATE:

I talked to Duane a little while ago and no real change. Dennis is still in a sedated coma. Duane is talking to Dennis's son so not a lot of detail beyond that.

Keep praying everyone....
So very sorry to hear this. I hope they have friends and loved ones nearby upon whom to lean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!