Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

All my stock tanks are froze solid. Now I’m just trying to get water to my stock. Losing battle!!
21DE1D9F-4E66-4C2E-8127-4FF844A486C0.jpeg

I feel blessed. It's a balmy 5 deg in my little section of PA.

-9F all night with high wind, -4 currently. The water line feeding the toilet froze. The 7.3 fired right up but gelled five minutes later. I had 3 times the recommended amount of fuel treatment, but it still did. I added another 100 gallons worth and running good now.
Do you plug the engine heater in at night? I have to with my 7.3.

Know the feeling you lot are having...temp plummeted to 17c here this evening..we got coats on in the bar we go to ....:E Cold::E Cold:
If you can find a walk in freezer, go into it with just an undershirt and shorts on. That should be about 0F. That way you can commiserate with us at -18 or more with a windchill of -30 to -50 below. You won't have any windchill in the freezer, so no complaining. LOL
On a more serious note, I can keep my beer in the garage in its original carton and it'll be ICE COLD when I want one..... or four and it doesn't freeze. Ha! Ha!

If you can find a walk in freezer, go into it with just an undershirt and shorts on. That should be about 0F. That way you can commiserate with us at -18 or more with a windchill of -30 to -50 below. You won't have any windchill in the freezer, so no complaining. LOL
On a more serious note, I can keep my beer in the garage in its original carton and it'll be ICE COLD when I want one..... or four and it doesn't freeze. Ha! Ha!
Last Sunday was about 33c....so bit of a change....temp dropped 30 to 50% last couple days...but will be back up when these rains and thunderstorms go away for a bit....but yeah have been in big industrial freezer....wondered why people in there looked like round balls clad in thick uniforms....after about 30 seconds of it in jeans and a short sleeved shirt I was like what the fk....pointed at what I wanted and was out of there....realised why they were dressed like that :E Big Grin:

14’F and screaming like a banshee here in Bama. Starting to doubt my decision to keep the pool running!
See we were getting in the low 20s with 30+MPH winds. I was happy I pulled all the plugs and drained all of our equipment.

20 degrees with a wind chill of 9, it extreme south GA. Coldest it’s been here in quite some time.

Hytta.jpeg

- 20 Celsius here at the cabin at 1015m above sea level..norwegian mountains..nice winter..!

The view from my deck as I write this in shorts and short sleeves……. :p

B27E7B41-3EB3-4ACC-A025-B47CD13B26B3.jpeg

After not making it above 0 F yesterday we made it to, 7 F today. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg