Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

All my stock tanks are froze solid. Now I’m just trying to get water to my stock. Losing battle!!
21DE1D9F-4E66-4C2E-8127-4FF844A486C0.jpeg

I feel blessed. It's a balmy 5 deg in my little section of PA.

-9F all night with high wind, -4 currently. The water line feeding the toilet froze. The 7.3 fired right up but gelled five minutes later. I had 3 times the recommended amount of fuel treatment, but it still did. I added another 100 gallons worth and running good now.
Do you plug the engine heater in at night? I have to with my 7.3.

Know the feeling you lot are having...temp plummeted to 17c here this evening..we got coats on in the bar we go to ....:E Cold::E Cold:
If you can find a walk in freezer, go into it with just an undershirt and shorts on. That should be about 0F. That way you can commiserate with us at -18 or more with a windchill of -30 to -50 below. You won't have any windchill in the freezer, so no complaining. LOL
On a more serious note, I can keep my beer in the garage in its original carton and it'll be ICE COLD when I want one..... or four and it doesn't freeze. Ha! Ha!

If you can find a walk in freezer, go into it with just an undershirt and shorts on. That should be about 0F. That way you can commiserate with us at -18 or more with a windchill of -30 to -50 below. You won't have any windchill in the freezer, so no complaining. LOL
On a more serious note, I can keep my beer in the garage in its original carton and it'll be ICE COLD when I want one..... or four and it doesn't freeze. Ha! Ha!
Last Sunday was about 33c....so bit of a change....temp dropped 30 to 50% last couple days...but will be back up when these rains and thunderstorms go away for a bit....but yeah have been in big industrial freezer....wondered why people in there looked like round balls clad in thick uniforms....after about 30 seconds of it in jeans and a short sleeved shirt I was like what the fk....pointed at what I wanted and was out of there....realised why they were dressed like that :E Big Grin:

14’F and screaming like a banshee here in Bama. Starting to doubt my decision to keep the pool running!
See we were getting in the low 20s with 30+MPH winds. I was happy I pulled all the plugs and drained all of our equipment.

20 degrees with a wind chill of 9, it extreme south GA. Coldest it’s been here in quite some time.

Hytta.jpeg

- 20 Celsius here at the cabin at 1015m above sea level..norwegian mountains..nice winter..!

The view from my deck as I write this in shorts and short sleeves……. :p

B27E7B41-3EB3-4ACC-A025-B47CD13B26B3.jpeg

After not making it above 0 F yesterday we made it to, 7 F today. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois