Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
hey marius where did you get the wigs with the same styles from??? those little feathery cuts at the front are so cute :gorgeous:.....:tongue::biggrin2::beer:

billc

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
Marius what about what this picture did to all us regulars on here. :eek: It is nice to see someone who can have some fun though just please never pick up anyone at the airport in those outfits.

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
No man okes....:hijack:

What about our AH visitors who see this and don't know the whole story.....:biggrin2:

They'll know the new KMG uniforms are stylish and these guys will work really hard for you.
They have to.. :)

KMG Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.huntsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Lana and I are counting on him to pick us up looking like that.

My man, with those pants, Joburg airport will think some celebs are in town the way I will be mobbed. #Swagger
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Last edited by a moderator:

billc

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
marius dont get mobbed because they think your famous confused with people running because ther scared. :laughing:Would be a good way to keep the people away asking for money though.

Savage Hunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
marius dont get mobbed because they think your famous confused with people running because ther scared. :laughing:Would be a good way to keep the people away asking for money though.

wearing those shorts, I don't think money is what they'll be looking to get from him. lol.

can you imagine wearing those in July how big the goosebumps will be on those legs?

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
yes you are a lucky man, i am going on my first safari this year but my girlfriend of 6 years won't go. she has no problem with me going she just doesn't think she will have fun. Not her cup of tea she says. she even offered to loan me some money if i come up short. guess you can't have it all.

good luck on your trip sounds like you will have a blast.
@Biggdawg
Mate troll thru some of the hunt reports of non hunting wives and girlfriends that went and had an absolute ball and show her.
My wife wanted to know what she was supposed to do while my son and i hunted. My PH organized some things for her to do like going to a local school with his wife and the cook Maria. She had a blast with the kids. She went hunt with our son then with me and had a great time just seeing the animals then off to Etosha national park.
Keep talking to her If'n she doesn't go she will regret it, but then you could always plan another trip together.
Bob

CBH Australia

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association Australia, Africa Hunting website!!!
Hunted
Australia and now South Africa
Enjoy,
Do you have pics of the sling?my wife uses a Weatherby Girls Hunt 2 with Pink webbing in the stock.

I would like to see her with a 7mm-08

about the sling, I buy girly hunting stuff for my wife. I would like to see what your wife come up with.

Savage Hunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
my wife's rifle and sling. The pictures don't show it too well. She did not want something girly. She picked out one of my plain leather slings. Punched some holes and threaded leather strips into it. Then, she tied many feathers onto the leather strips. It looks more like an American Indian sling. She's a great sport, loves to hunt, and is willing to tough it out to hunt. She's been asking me to take her again, I've not yet decided on the if or when. She's been twice, me thrice. Last trip she killed her animals with her Ravin Crossbow. if you click on the pic, and enlarge, you can see better.

DSCN0282.JPG
DSCN0302.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tackleberry1548

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?